外企英文邮件高级表达
Day 3
英文邮件常见话术
"请把我移出抄送"的8种常见表达!
先来学一个外企黑话" CC "!
全称表示" Carbon Copy "
职场中表示"抄送"的意思
Please don ' t CC me (请不要抄送我)1.Could you please remove me from the CC list ? I appreciate it . Thank you .
2.Could you kindly remove me from the CC recipients ? Much appreciated .
3.Could you please omit me in the email CCs ?
4.I would appreciate it if you could take me off the CC list . Thank you .
5.Kindly remove me from the CC list moving forward . Thanks in advance .
6.Please refrain from including me on the CC list . Thank you for understanding .
7.Going forward , kindly exclude me from the CC list .
8.It would be great if I ' m not included in the CC for further emails .
在英文职场当中,表达"原来如此"的常见地道表达有以下几种:
1. I see , that makes sense now .
﹣我明白了,现在讲得通了。
2. Oh , that explains it .
-哦,这就解释清楚了。
3. Now it all comes together .
-现在一切都联系在一起了。
4. So that ' s how it is .
﹣原来事情是这样的。
5. Aha , got it , thanks .
-啊哈,懂了,谢谢。
6. Makes perfect sense now .
-现在完全说得通了。
"原来如此"的常见地道表达!
7. Now I understand what you were saying .
﹣现在我明白你的意思了。
8. That clears things up .
-这就把情况澄清了。
9. It all makes sense now .
-现在一切都讲得通了。
10. That ' s why it was done that way .
-这就是为什么它会那样做的原因。
11. I get the picture now .
﹣我现在明白情况了。
12. That fills in the gap .
﹣这就填补了信息的空缺